KPMG Saudi Arabia careers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Experienced Consultant – Transaction Services (Due Diligence)
Website KPMG Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at KPMG Saudi Arabia in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms’ professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
KPMG KSA is currently seeking to hire an experienced Transaction Services, Due Diligence Advisory Manager for a permanent opportunity to work with our Transaction Services capability.
Manages one or more client engagements or components of large-scale engagements of moderate complexity related to the Transaction Services area and ensures effective engagement management by achieving the required revenue and profitability targets. Provides technical knowledge related to the Transaction Services, in addition of coaching and training junior team members. Hence, this role has an increased focus on business development and building networks.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Transactions Services (TS) engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to write due diligence reports with emphasis on articulation of key issues
- Analyze and synthesize target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
- Create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget, indebtedness considerations, and/or business combinations and carve-out financial statements
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and senior consultants.
Skills & Experience:
- Over 4 years of experience of carrying out financial due diligence engagements
- Ability to identify deal issues
- Good business-writing and Excel skills
- Flexible working style with good team-working skills
- Big four experience
- Energy sector experience is preferable
- Strong communication skills (both questioning and listening)
Education & qualification:
- CA, CPA, ACCA qualified
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
- Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
- Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
- Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
- Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
- Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
- Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Company: KPMG Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.