Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
As a Chef De Partie, you are responsible for culinary operations of your team, staff management, daily production chart reports, wastage reduction, and efficient production flows. You will support the senior culinary leadership in in ensuring the implementation of standards, hygiene, food safety, and consistency are maintained as per company and client requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Report to work on time and checks schedule the day before.
- Attend daily 15 minutes training and present one topic monthly.
- Effectively operates the department within his/her team.
- Attends daily briefing.
- Control of overtime (any over time to be pre – approved by Exec. Chef/Production Manager).
- Proper handling of overproduction and wastage.
- Assist Sous- Chef and / or Exec Chef/Production Manager where needed.
- Prepares complete line products needed in department.
- Prepares the daily production charts make sure that quantities are filed in correctly and production is made accordingly.
- A par stock to be established to avoid over production.
- Prepares order for storeroom according to production charts.
- Follows (FIFO) First Out Procedures.
- Directs and supervises whole team in their work.
- Promotes and maintain effective communication between supervisor and each other.
- Checks food presentation and standards.
- Ensure implementation of safety standards.
- Follows procedures with the use of cleaning supplies.
- Maintains the sanitary standards and “Clean as you Go” policy.
- Attends all kitchen meetings and comes up with feedback and/suggestions.
Who We Look For
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 5 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of one or more of the following cuisines: Italian, Lebanese, Mexican, Bakery, Oriental, International, Butchery, Both hot and cold section.
- Skills and communication: Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Education or Certification.
- Good level of English is essential
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com