Kitopi vacancy in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Associate – Business Excellence Integration (Food Safety and HSE)
Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.What You’ll Do
- The BE Integration Associate will be responsible for assessing food safety and HSE compliances of BTO projects. The primary area of focus is to conduct the Integration Gap assessment for the assigned BTO projects, prepare the report, assist in developing and implementing risk mitigation plan and follow up. Conduct inspections on the BTO premises to ensure all stakeholders are adhering to regulatory standards and periodically check functionality and optimization of all appliances on the premises and troubleshoot if the need arises. This position reports to the Manager – Compliance Integration – Food Safety and HSE.
What Are We Looking For?
- BSc. Food Technology/ Microbiology or any science related course with an HSE background
- Minimum 3 years experience as a food safety professional in any food industry is a must
- Level 3 HACCP and Food Safety certification
- IOSH or NEBOSH IGC Qualification
- Leadership and team working skills within own area and across the business
- Effective usage of data analysis tools
- Driving license holder
- Well-versed knowledge of local regulatory requirements
- Develops and maintains good relationships, gains the confidence of others, and works effectively in a multidisciplinary matrix environment
- Uphold the values of Kitopi, leading by example and holding self and others accountable to demonstrating those behaviors.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.