Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the operations of newly onboarded kitchens during the transition period
- Oversee and project manage the closure of brand kitchens/store and integration of brand operations into Kitopi Kitchens
- Project manage the operational ‘kitopification’ of a brand’s kitchens
- Roll-out operations best-practices in newly onboarded kitchens
- Roll-out operational excellence initiatives in newly onboarded kitchens and integrate them into the Kitopi network
- Manage the brand’s end-to-end onboarding process in the Kitopi’s ecosystem
- Be the lead operator between internal and external partners like kitchen operations, tech/product, culinary production, supply chain
- Ensure the brands complete the required operational setup efficiently, thoroughly, and in a timely manner
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in food production in kitchen operations, preferably with a Food &Beverage, Restaurants, or QSR company.
- Experience in working with multiple food delivery aggregators in a high-volume delivery operation.
- Experience in direct, hands-on management of all 360’ functions that may include (but not limited to); operations, sales, analytics, marketing, and project management.
- Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused on personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines.
- Driver license (mandatory).
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org