Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 60 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You’ll Do
- As Kitopi’s recruiter, you will be responsible for supporting our People Team in the KSA on recruitment throughout our locations.
- Utilizing the best possible hiring practices, sourcing techniques
- You’ll do whatever it takes to keep our hiring on high alert for a range of locations and ensure high quality.
- Managing the recruitment process for the operations and culinary roles including but not limited to Commis, Demi Chef De Partie, Chef De Partie, Kitchen Supervisor, Dispatcher, Waiter, Hostess, Cashier, Runner, Sous Chef, Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Kitchen Manager.
- Getting hiring requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job posting, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, kitchen trial, interview strategy, and offer process
- Building a candidate pool of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Utilizing recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommending improvements, and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Leveraging relevant advertising resources and applying other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create awareness in order to attract qualified applications for the roles within your area of responsibility.
- Organizing open days
- Reviewing and advising on the current interview process and bringing up new ideas and new formats
- Support additional People Team initiatives as needed.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelors Degree in related fields
- Hospitality/F&B and bulk-hiring experience is a must
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- ATS knowledge is a plus
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com