This Job Listing is about IKEA in Cardiff,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
At IKEA, it is so much more than a job. We have new and exciting opportunities for a Kitchen Planner Specialist based at our Cardiff store on a permanent contract working 35 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity, and you will be joining a great team! Scheduled closing date for applications: 23 October 2022. WHAT WE OFFER
• This role offers a benchmarked, competitive salary.
• 35 working hours per week, including working 2 weekends each month (2 on, 2 off).
• We operate 7 days a week and so availability to work during early mornings, evenings and at the weekends is required.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews. WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs. • 15% co-worker discount and access to I-Benefits Discount Portal, helping you save £100s on high street retailers.
• Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal.
• X3 Life Assurance enhanced statutory pension contributions and interest free loans.
• Holiday on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
• Family friendly policies AND benefits.
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day.
• Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift! WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, an eagerness to learn and will embrace change with a solution-orientated approach to the many challenges and tasks that present themselves. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too. You will be:
• A problem solving, self-motivated individual who thrives working within a team.
• Extremely confident in approaching customers and treating them in a polite and friendly manner, and building rapport with customers.
• Experienced in Sales or Retail, preferably within a Kitchens context, however other areas such as Home Furnishings or Design are also desirable.
You have strong numeracy and computer skills which will be vital for the role.
• Posses a high sales steering ability and commercial awareness.
• Hold the right attitude and behavior to inspire and actively sell the IKEA kitchen product range.
• Be values-driven, and someone who is aligned with the IKEA Values.
• Enjoy working in a unique, complex, dynamic and detailed business environment. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
This role involves co-collaborating solutions and providing services to customers by using your range knowledge. You will be able to explain and demonstrate the IKEA Kitchen system and support our many customers by providing clear and structured guidance through the kitchen planning and buying process. • Communicating and supporting customers through out the kitchen planning and buying process.
• Offering informed solutions and services to customers by using range knowledge in assembly, kitchen installation, transport and finance to help customers make informed choices.
• Helping gather relevant information by seeking to understand customers' needs and supporting customers with accurate kitchen design and layout.
• Maximizing sales by knowing your top selling products and carrying out sales steering.
• Keeping yourself aware of stock availability to support customers through the buying process.
• Working with kitchen service providers closely to ensure IKEA kitchens are delivered and installed on time. WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents. RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible. First step: Please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better. Second step: If successful, you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers. Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many. IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised. For any advice or support, email Ari at [email protected] and I will be happy to help!-->
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff,Wales,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A