Website Kit Check
Are you looking for a Job at Kit Check in United States
About the job
Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our ‘vibe’ is start-up, but we already have over 700 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is seeking a Community Manager to join our Product team! If you are passionate and knowledgeable about customer engagement and are excited to drive organic community growth, this role is for you.
Part digital engagement expert, part community moderator, and part product expert, you will create experiences and content that will differentiate our communities. You will help shape the community community strategy and own execution, content, promotions, and engagement as we build them from the ground up. It won’t all happen overnight, but you will focus on KPIs that build over time. These communities will become the go-to place for ongoing industry education, networking, idea-sharing and problem solving, and will connect members to Kit Check product initiatives relevant to them.
You are skilled in flawless execution and will be the in-community expert that brings conversations to life. You have excellent communication and people skills and will use them daily. You will respond to members and participate in discussions, keeping a handle on the pulse of our communities. You enjoy working with different teams and cultures, exhibit out-of-the-box thinking, and take great pride in their work.
You Are Great at
- Help establish a digital community framework and create a strategy that grows our community initiative around users of Kit Check solutions
- Establish internal buy in and support across the organization, working side by side with many cross functional internal teams to support campaigns and defined strategies through customer conversations in our communities
- Execute on community events handling scheduling logistics, community communications, driving attendance, and post-event follow-ups
- Create and manage the community content strategy, delivering diverse content that engages and educates our members
- Create and execute multi-channel promotional strategies to increase community membership and engagement
- Be the go-to community person, moderating content, answering member questions (or ensuring that someone else on the team does) and getting to know the groups and individual participants
- Use your knowledge of community members to uncover Kit Check advocates and thought leaders, allowing our reference program to scale and recruiting customers to share stories at community events
- Recruiting guest speakers (internal or external) and industry SME to present on Kit Check related topics
- Be the voice of the community, measuring progress, tracking KPIs, and providing regular insights gained via consistent, actionable reporting
What it Takes
- 1-3 years’ experience in product marketing, content marketing, communications, customer success or customer engagement
- Extremely customer-centric, organized and detail-oriented with proven record of driving positive business results
- Ability to successfully build relationships with customer contacts
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Previous product marketing experience in the enterprise software industry preferred
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Company: Kit Check
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.