Website Aljazari International School
This Job Listing is about Aljazari International School in Istanbul, Turkey 2022
The prime role of the Kindergarten Teacher is to deliver high quality teaching, through planning engaging lessons to enable all pupils to make the best possible progress. Kindergarten teachers plan and deliver lessons that stimulate the cognitive, social, and emotional functioning of children. It is expected to design and conduct lessons that advance students’ social and educational abilities. The teacher also should be able to mediate disputes between students.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, preferably with a focus on early childhood development.
- Proven experience working with young children, ideally in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, nurturing, and flexible disposition.
- Preparing and presenting lessons that facilitate students’ cognitive, social, and emotional development.
- Ensuring that you have sufficient classroom supplies at all times.
- Creating a learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Assisting students to resolve conflict with others.
- Monitoring and notifying caregivers of students’ progress.
- Notifying the Department Head and caregivers of accidents or other noteworthy incidents that occur while students are under your supervision.
- Accompanying students on field trips, as needed.
Company: Aljazari International School
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Application Deadline: N/A