This Job Listing is about Exness in Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2022
With over 1,700 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
We are currently looking for a Key Account Specialist who is accountable to increase the number of Exness customers, increase their lifetime the value of these customers to Exness. The Key Account Specialist is responsible to assist the commercial team to build and manage a profitable portfolio of Exness business partners and/or premier accounts for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing partners.
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and the company;
- Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hour;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities;
- Assist Key Account Manager to formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of the business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing customer relationships and coordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of sales/account management experience directly from the industry, ideally with experience in managing a team.
- As this role is to be part of the commercial team, a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets is mandatory.
- Fluent in English & Bengali is mandatory; any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support (where applicable)
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and immediate family members;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Result-oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
- Possibility to be closer to your team – “Get to know Team” trip.
Sounds like you? Apply.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Exness jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Exness/Exness Group companies around the world. Exness Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Exness. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Exness representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Exness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: N/A