KEO International Consultants careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Receptionist – KSA National
Website KEO International Consultants
Are you looking for a Job at KEO International Consultants in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Receptionist to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position is responsible for providing professional, efficient and personable front of house services to all staff and visitors
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Key responsibilities
- Welcome and assist all visitors to KEO (core)
- Provide switchboard services for internal and external callers (core)
- Manage front of house services (core)
- Conference room and catering coordination (core)
- Transmittal and processing of incoming/outgoing courier, mail and faxes (core)
- Taking and passing on messages (core)
- Assisting FM&A team with administrative tasks
- Appropriate communication with the wider FM&A team
- Greets and announces visitors. Follows and coordinates security procedures, issuing visitor passes and validating parking where applicable.
- Use of appropriate room IT tools to coordinate conference room bookings and services, ensure rooms are set up and maintained in accordance with standards, coordinate with stakeholders as required
- May perform administrative duties specific to a department such as conducting research, updating databases and general administrative support.
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events. May negotiate pricing and menus.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office communications, documents, packages and mail as required. Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location.
- Maintains a neat appearance of the reception area, conference rooms, staff and other common areas. Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Deal with ad hoc requests and routine administrative tasks using the appropriate tools, being involved with KEO Kares
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 2 years work experience as a receptionist or other administrative role partnered with a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Hospitality or other related field.
Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential and please note we can only consider KSA Nationals for this position.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
Company: KEO International Consultants
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.