Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – Doorman
Website Kempinski Hotels
Are you looking for a Job at Kempinski Hotels in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing a friendly and caring welcome to all guests at the hotel entrance according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards and opens hotel door for all incoming guests.
- Open car door for all guests coming out of a taxi or car, provide assistance with their luggage and bring it to the hotel in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as calling a taxi or giving directions, refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Control the traffic ensuring that there are no vehicles blocking the hotel entrance.
- Hoist and lower the flags according to the hotel procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of hotel main entrance area, take corrective actions if needed.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Saudi Arabia-Al Khobar
Entry Level Staff
Nov 9, 2020
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.