Website KBR, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at KBR Inc in Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Prince Sultan Air Base (PSAB) Laborer Foreman are responsible for supporting multiple cross functions, i.e., Force Support Services and Civil Engineering Services providing Escorting support to Third Country National (TCN)/Other Country National (OCN) escorting & monitoring and for the completion of required reports and tasks following the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company and the USAF. The position may include but is not limited to monitoring Laundry Operations, MWR, Fitness Center, Lodging Operations, Learning Research Center, and Food Service Operations.
These functions are to ensure the delivery of BASE OPERATING SUPPORT-INSTALLATION (BOS-I) services to the 378 Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW), mission partners, and tenant units, including transient, temporary duty (TDY), permanent party, and rotational personnel as well as five (5) remote Army sites at PSAB, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Process personnel to and from the PSAB Visitors Control Center before and after work shifts IAW with USCENTCOM escorting procedures.
- Provide escorting support to Other Country Nationals (OCNs) in various CES & FSS areas as identifies by the Site Manager.
- Escorts un-cleared personnel into areas and monitors personnel performing maintenance and BOS-I services.
- Logs in and out all TCN/ OCN contractors and counts personnel before and after they perform duties; notifies appropriate personnel of how many people and vehicles are being escorted.
- Makes contact with TCN/ OCN personnel at designated entry facility after they are processed for entry and receive their exchange badges; provides and briefs them on rules and procedures.
- Monitors TCN/ OCN work until it is completed for the day and the work zone has been purged by trained Force Protection military personnel and all LNs/OCNs have exited base and/or returned to camps.
- Ensures TCN/ OCNs do not bring onto the base any prohibited or contraband (i.e. weapons, drugs, etc.)
- Maintains sight of all vehicles and personnel when performing TCN/ OCN monitor duties.
- Provides for safety and welfare of oneself and monitored personnel (such as evacuating to protective shelter in case of attack).
- Notify Project/Site Manager and the Safety staff as soon as possible of unsafe working conditions.
- Maintains an alert state of readiness and is prepared to properly respond to any situation that may occur; alerts appropriate personnel of any suspicious behaviors or comments of TCN/ OCNs.
- Performs a wide range of administrative and other support services to deliver BOS-I.
- Coordinative activities in support of managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the project/site.
- Responsible for the completion of required reports and tasks of the project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments and duties to provide services to PSAB.
- Supports the site leadership to fulfill contractual reporting requirements to the United States Government.
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills with all levels of management and interfaces with client personnel and subcontractors.
- Promote and uphold KBR’s Zero Harm safety program policies and procedures.
- Ensure the successful delivery of services to 4,000 personnel, plus or minus 10%.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Material & Equipment Directly Used
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided.
- Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) which may include but not limited to Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, clothing (undergarments, shirts and pants and/or coveralls), reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, etc.
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred USAF Security, Admin, and Technical AFSC or another similar Military/DOD MOS
- General knowledge and experience with facility and equipment operations and maintenance as well as with food and MWR services.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U. S. Driver’s License.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 13 months of remaining validity AND 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Candidate must also meet CENTCOM MOD-15 theater requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience delivering DOD BASE OPERATING SUPPORT-INSTALLATION (BOS-I) or similar work in an overseas or contingency environment. USAF experience is Highly Desired.
- Pro-active, well organized, results-oriented, and team player.
- Use computers & related software such as Microsoft Office and other common products used in office environments.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience in contingency environments as well as knowledge & experience working with government contracts.
Company: KBR, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com