KBR, Inc. Vacancies in Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – PSAB: Food Services Lead (Secret Clearance)
Website KBR, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at KBR Inc in Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
The Prince Sultan Air Base (PSAB) Food Service Lead, shall ensure Dining Facility (DFAC) operations to include food preparation, cooking, baking, serving and replenishing of food, and ordering, receiving, and storing subsistence operations.
The aforementioned requirements are in support of BASE OPERATING SUPPORT-INSTALLATION (BOS-I) services to the 378 Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW), mission partners, and tenant units, including transient, temporary duty (TDY), permanent party, and rotational personnel as well as five (5) remote Army sites at PSAB, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Ensure compliance with all US laws, Saudi Labor Law, US EPA Guidelines, Final Governing Standards (FGS), Overseas Environmental Baseline Guidance Document (OEBGD), and all other applicable rules, laws, and regulations.
- The Food service lead shall ensure food operations will be provided at three (3) full service DFACs and are open 24 hours a day.
- Provide food services to five (5) Army remote sites located on PSAB.
- Comply with all applicable DOD, USAF and local laws and requirements as well as meet contractual requirements to perform food preparation, cooking, baking, serving and replenishing of food, and ordering, receiving, and storing subsistence operations.
- As required, be available within two (2) hours of notification to meet on the installation with Government personnel.
- Ensure the successful delivery of services to 4,000 personnel, plus or minus 10%, at all times.
- Ensure personnel are adequately trained, and personnel assigned to all tasks have the requisite knowledge and skills to meet minimum performance requirements as well as comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for proper utilization, accounting, and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment tools, information and Data).
- Ensure required contractual submittals are provided to the government.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Material & Equipment Directly Used
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided.
- Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment (IPE).
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Undergraduate degree preferred
- Possess or be able to obtain appropriate ServSafe certification
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U. S. Driver’s License.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 13 months of remaining validity AND 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Candidate must also meet CENTCOM MOD-15 theater requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in food service operations on similar projects.
- USAF FSS (3F1X1/3MOX1) AFSC or similar Military/DOD MOS DFAC experience is HIGHLY DESIRED
- Former military Food Service/DFAC experience preferred
- Use computers & related software such as Microsoft Office and other common products used in office environments.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in contingency environments as well as knowledge & experience working with government contracts.
Company: KBR, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.