Website KBR, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at KBR Inc in Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
Prince Sultan Air Base (PSAB) Construction Inspector
- Knowledge or BEAR/Expeditionary base and support of conversion to Enduring. This include but us not limited to inspection of Lift Stations, Modular Facilities, Sunshades, Communication Manholes, Installation of Latrines and Showers, Installation of billeting Containers etc.
- Performs contract management duties.
- Manage and inspect construction projects designed and written by KBR
- Interpret plans, specifications, and other contract documents IAW awarded contracts
- Coordinate, evaluate, monitor, and document contract activities and progress and communicate issues/concerns with Engineering Flight Chief and the respective Contracting Office
- Review material submittals for compliance with contract specifications
- Conduct pre-final, acceptance, and post-acceptance inspections
- Coordinate movement of materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
- Job may require moderate to heavy lifting
- Complete and submit required documentation to Engineering Flight Chief and respective Contracting Officer
- Complete various off-base travel to inspect contractors progress as necessary for projects executed for PSAB
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment
- Provide various status updates to respective leadership on project status i.e., pictures etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Material & Equipment Directly Used
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided. Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) which may include but not limited to Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, clothing (undergarments, shirts and pants and/or coveralls), reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, etc.
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Completion of USAF 3E5 AFSC Engineering Air Force Engineering Specialist school or other equivalent DOD course HIGHLY Desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U. S. Driver’s License.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 13 months of remaining validity AND 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Candidate must also meet CENTCOM MOD-15 theater requirements.
- Knowledge of International Codes.
- Provides Quality Assurance for ongoing construction project.
- Review’s contractor submittals.
- Experience in assessing and responding to Requests for Information (RFI).
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating design calculations and data from an engineering perspective.
- Prepare Monthly Progress Reports and attends meetings summarizing project status, with emphasis on engineering.
- Knowledge of Construction Safety regulations, i.e., EM 385-1-1, OSHA, etc.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), PowerPoint; familiarity and working knowledge of AutoCAD, or other software is also a plus
Company: KBR, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com