Website KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Are you looking for a Job at KAUST King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Security Manager-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
We invite you to join us in writing the new chapter of our Banyan Tree story. We are looking for a security professional. Our setting demands that the right candidate will be experienced in first aid, loss prevention, fire safety, and guest service. As a senior leader in the resort, the successful candidate will need to be a strong communicator and motivator to develop and direct a team of Security Services Agents .
The Security Manager plays an active and important role as a member of the hotel leadership team.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 What you will be doing:
- Lead and mentor the team
- The development, implementation and adherence to departmental standards
- Training and delivery of security programs
- The development fire prevention programs and evaluation of life safety systems
- The development and delivery of loss prevention programs
- Respond to emergencies including fire and medicals
- Respond to medical emergencies and administer first aid
- The administration of the Guest and Colleague access card system
- Assist with claims management and incident investigation
- Schedule and administer various safety and security audits
- Participate in hotel committees including Health and Safety Committee
- Must be available for emergencies both on & off duty
- Monitor and improve departmental efficiency & delivery of service
- Direct supervision of shift employees
- Review all security occurrence reports and action as necessary
- Attend department head meeting in Director’s absence
- Assist with completion of Colleague evaluations
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and long range planning
- Payroll, weekly scheduling and special events
- Maintain positive employee relations
- Provide professional guest service
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- At least 5 years experience as a Security Manager in the Hotel industry.
- Previous fire training or equivalent experience
- Minimum of Standard First Aid and CPR Level C required. Preference given to those candidates who have, or agree to obtain Advanced First Aid or equivalent
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21011766
Company: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com