Website Jurczik DeBlauw - Search | Interim | Development
Are you looking for a Job at Jurczik DeBlauw Search Interim Development in United Arab Emirates
About the job
THE POSITION: COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
- Identify new business opportunities and position the organisation for new partnerships.
- Analyse markets and look at key trends to identify new growth markets.
- Map the size of new opportunities in the short to medium term for planning purposes.
- Develop a sales strategy and plan to achieve sales and business targets for new business as well as cross selling the range of services to existing customers.
- Develop key account management plans for existing clients. Utilise existing tools to develop strategic plans for customers.
- Knowledge and experience of leading business development on a B2B basis to leverage new opportunities.
- Senior stakeholder engagement experience, successfully building effective relationships with local/national government/agencies, authorities, partners, and local/visiting sector experts.
- Network in the infrastructure contracting or land/property development industry and/or with investors is a plus.
- Excellent business acumen & ability to spot commercial opportunities.
- Customer focus and pro-active in liaising with external and internal customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player.
- Candidates are expected to have the right to live and work in the UAE.
Company: Jurczik DeBlauw – Search | Interim | Development
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com