Junior AML Monitoring Officer in SEB 2022 at Riga, Riga, Latvia
This Job Listing is about SEB in Riga, Riga, Latvia 2022
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer base among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Join as one of multiple additional Junior AML Monitoring Officers we are currently looking for our team in Riga!
AML Transactions Monitoring is a unit which is a part of SEB Financial Crime Prevention. Financial Crime Prevention is cross-divisional organisation with responsibility for conducting financial crime prevention in business focusing on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Fraud Prevention, Market Surveillance and Rouge Trading.
About The Position
As a Junior AML Monitoring officer, you will join a team of 145+ people. You will work in an international and friendly environment in close cooperation with other teams in Riga, Stockholm, Singapore and other locations. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring and investigating suspicious transactions and perform other AML controls for SEB Group.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to have:
- Interest and high motivation to work in AML area;
- Relevant working or internship experience;
- Higher education or last year student (bachelor’s degree)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Great interest in working with investigations;
- Integrity as you will need to work with the information of a sensitive and highly confidential nature;
- Self-driven and service minded personality.
What we offer:
- International work environment;
- Modern office and great colleagues;
- Opportunities to develop your career in AML area;
- Chance to work with different geographies;
- Competitive benefits package, including health insurance, pension and profit-sharing program, etc.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1100 – 1750 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to your application by October 31, 2022. Please send a personal letter and Your resume in English via “Apply for this job” option.
- Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers’ needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.