Website ACCA Careers
This Job Listing is about ACCA Careers in Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022
Deloitte Central Europe
Who We Are Looking For
Description & Requirements
Are you interested in accounting? Do you want to develop and gain experience in an international environment?
If so, we offer you the opportunity to join Deloitte’s Finance Department.
The Accounts Payable (AP) and Mobile Expense (MXP) team in Bosnia supports the same teams located in the Deloitte Business Services Center in Rzeszów, Poland, providing outstanding quality services in the area of finance.
You aslo meet the following conditions…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting/business administration/finance;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial processes;
- Good knowledge of English is necessary (at least B2 level);
- Active use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Precision with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in financial processes and the use of SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
Your future role
As a Junior Accountant/Junior Expense Accountant, you will independently perform the activities of posting invoices and controlling and processing expense reports, based on the received guidelines and internal policies, resolve unposted expenses or AP documents…
- and also:
- Verify and post employee expense reports or verify and post AP documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit notes, other source documents;
- Employee balances/Vendor balances reconciliation
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions; preparation of relevant reports;
- Act within the predefined standards of the company for communication and customer services;
- Work with the company’s internal systems/applications and SAP.
What We Offer
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- On this specific job, we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and Udemy courses
- Unlimited access to Deloitte learning portal with 100,000+ courses
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work
- Supplementary health insurance
- International travel insurance for private and business travel
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advices
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte CE South Offices (Belgrade, Banja Luka, Sarajevo, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Montenegro, Skopje, Tirana, Pristina and Sofia).
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Meet us 🙂
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About The Team
The AP team focuses on posting invoices and other original documentation, ensuring the correct approval of all invoices, processing invoices in the financial system, clarifying doubts regarding invoices with suppliers and preparing and analyzing monthly reports.
The main responsibility of the Mobile Expense team is the control of employee expenses based on the submitted documentation, which is verified by accountants in accordance with Deloitte’s internal policies as well as other relevant regulations, and the accounting of these expenses. The team also deals with settling employees’ credit cards, reimbursing expenses, creating relevant reports and managing employee orders.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Company: ACCA Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Application Deadline: N/A