Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Are you looking for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The CIB Technology Team in Saudi Arabia has responsibility for delivering, supporting and operating technology solutions for Treasury Services, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Equities within Saudi Arabia. The team has full responsibility for local branch applications and is accountable for global strategic systems used by the Branch. We engage with local vendor partners to develop and support front office, back office, accounting and financial reporting capabilities.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team, add value to the business and gain exposure to a wide range of business and technology activities. The individual would be joining the Saudi CIB Technology Team. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and enthusiastic technologist who is adaptable and flexible, and is keen to gain experience across many aspect of technology including software delivery, production support, project management, risk & controls and resiliency while adding value with their experience in hands on technology expertise, project management and management capabilities. The position can potentially lead to leadership role for the right candidate.
Short Description Of Key Responsibilities
- Be able to manage technology and systems deployments with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of Technology; analyse and document Business & Technical requirements in conjunction with subject matter experts (SMEs) and global system owners to ensure key requirements are identified for delivery by vendor partners
- Take ownership and responsibility to ensure operational tasks are completed in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Develop strong working relationships locally and with international hub teams; build and manage relationships with regulators
- Hands on skills and knowledge of monitoring of systems/applications, installation of packages like sftp, connect direct, certificate installations, etc., troubleshoot and remediate issues
- Clearly articulate system issues for resolution by second and third level international support teams
- Coordinate/conduct testing and installation of systems, releases and updates to resolve issues or as part of new periodic releases
- Document and design procedures detailing technical operations activities, business/IT disaster recovery, management reports/MIS, etc.
- University graduate in related areas (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering).
- Technology experience of 5 years or more, within financial services industry – business analysis / application support/project management for medium or large systems
- Must have hands on skills on at least two of the following:
- Strong operations skills on UNIX/Linux operating system
- SQL knowledge on MSSQL / ORACLE platforms
- Troubleshooting and supporting banking applications
- People management experience would be an added advantage, but not essential
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com