Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Are you looking for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Little Rock, AR
At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession with caring for our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations, and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions, combined with state-of-the-art financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you will be at the forefront and center of our brand and culture. Here at Chase, you will have the opportunity to help people experience our customer promise, helping people get the most out of their money so they can get the most out of their life, providing bespoke education and advice to meet their needs. their financial needs.
If you are excited to deliver great customer experiences and are curious about digital, join our branch family. In addition to providing tailored training and advice to meet the financial needs of our clients, you will be able to take responsibility for your career development through a variety of cross-training and business support opportunities.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering lasting and meaningful relationships. You will help clients with day-to-day transactions, build relationships and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach customers how to use the self-service options – help them sign up and use the tools so they can do bankinghow, when and where they want.
You will make a significant contribution to the success of the branch and help customers:
- Engage the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant attitude, using the client’s name whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Serving customers and making them feel valued
- Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs when, where and how they want with self-service options, including the Chase mobile app, Chase.com and knowledgeable ATMs in our self-service platform -service and digital
- customer service capabilities, presenting consumer banking focused products and services and proactively educating customers on using available access channels
- Collaborating in a proactive with others to help customers
- Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them meet their financial needs
- Ensuring that financial transactions and are completed accurately and efficiently, in compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations and requirement banks
- Support the customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions by putting the customer’s needs at the center everything
- Provide proactive customer contact to measure success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
- Ability to establish personal connections, engage customers andalways be courteous and professional in a team environment
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Exudes trust with customers when they share product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail and time management
- Professional, accurate and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to actively listen to ensure that the best way forward is identified for each customer
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; offers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, such as cashier experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Chase is a leading financial services company, helping nearly half of US households and small businesses achieve their financial goals across a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create committed and lasting relationships and to put our customers at the center of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow by providing solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and that the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any attributesprotected, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other protected basis under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we offer reasonable settlements for candidates ‘and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as for any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans ”
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com