Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Are you looking for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Tampa, FL
About the job
As a Banker Associate covering Technology and Disruptive Commerce (TDC), you are responsible for helping to grow and retain relationships within one of the fastest growing and most dynamic industry groups within Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI).
In this role you will be the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships. Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions to clients. As a Banker Associate covering Technology and Disruptive Commerce in the Southeast, you are responsible for helping bankers cover new prospects, deepen existing client relationships, complete portfolio reviews, build market share and drive internal and external client dialogue.
Our Banker Associates are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Capital Markets, Credit, Treasury Services, International Banking, Syndicated Finance, Commercial Card and Merchant Services. Our strongest Banker Associates will have the opportunity to own a portfolio of clients, identify new qualified prospects, and establish relationships with investors, accelerators, and professional service providers aligned to the Innovation Economy.
TDC Associates Work Closely With The Investment Bank, Sponsor Coverage Team And Venture Coverage Team, Therefore Our Ideal Candidate Exhibits a Strong Interest In The Sector, Exceptional Work Ethic And Attention To Detail, As Well As Possess The Following Attributes
- Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
- Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation, while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
- Embrace a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years in a similar banking, venture, credit or treasury role, with exceeds level performance.
- Outstanding professional reputation and integrity
- Strong leadership skills required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain new and profitable relationships in a highly competitive environment
- Ability to assess risks inherent in complex credit transactions and mitigate, structure and negotiate accordingly
- Superior knowledge of the market dynamics and its competitive landscape preferred
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of products and services
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com