JOIN Solutions Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Information Technology Support Specialist
Website JOIN Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at JOIN Solutions in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking to hire (IT Support Specialist) (Saudi National) to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate (
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Must Have IT Experience.
- Bachelor degree of computer science or any related field.
- Must be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or willing to reallocate to Riyadh.
- Must be out of work for more than three months.
Company: JOIN Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.