JOIN Solutions Job in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – IT Service manager
Website JOIN Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at JOIN Solutions in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a IT Service manager To be responsible for Planning, organizing, controlling, and evaluating IT assets inventory and procurement needs and processes.
- Day-to-day management of service desk team, coach them, develop their skills and build internal collaboration.
- Drive ITIL best practices, including and not limited to: incidents, problems, change, assets, service request, service catalogues, knowledge management, SLA, service desk and other ITIL areas.
- Monitor individuals and drive IT service performance and KPI’s
- Design, manage and maintain requests within SLA’s across the entire business.
- Adopt AZAQ IT processes, measurements, and standards across the group.
- Hold accountable for all aspects of IT operations services performance issues, problems, and escalations.
- Work closely with technical, applications, and security teams to provide the necessary support.
- Responsible for resolving issues escalated by end-users.
- Manage onboarding/offboarding processes, be the main contact with the HR onboarding and recruitment team and hold responsible for all IT equipment, software licenses, and accesses preparations.
- Administrating ITSM tool (Ivanti) and ensure information reliability and up to date.
- Identify problems and repetitive incidents in IT operations and implement strategic solutions.
- Audit all IT operations areas, like active users, assets, and assist applications/security teams in their assessments.
- Plan and lead for end-user awareness and training.
- Proactively enhance IT services with continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain ITSM knowledge base, SharePoint IT library, and training materials.
- Draft reports/documents such as incident reports, executive summaries, IT communication emails and coordinate with the right channels for publishing.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget for the entire group.
- Maintain IT equipment, tools, and assets and hold accountable.
- Drive internal IT/Business relationships, improve employee engagement with continual service improvement.
- Align IT activities with business needs.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree – any IT discipline
- 5+ years experience in service desk management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence with excellent leadership ability and team spirit.
Company: JOIN Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.