JLL Job in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Graduate Analyst
Are you looking for a Job at JLL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a Graduate Analyst KSA National
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 92,000 as of June 30, 2021. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit jll.com.
About JLL MEA
Across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) JLL is a leading player in the real estate and hospitality services markets.
The firm has worked in 35 countries across the region and employs over 1050 internationally qualified professionals across its offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Cairo, Casablanca and Johannesburg www.jll-mena.com
It is a 12 month development journey, with hands-on experience. Graduates will work on live projects, job shadowing & to help maximize their learning, and exposure, an opportunity to work in 1-2 other business lines for 2-3 months on project-based assignments.
The Saudi Graduate Program is a customized training program aimed at developing graduates with pre-identified competencies in line with the job requirements within JLL
- Opportunity for young talents to undergo a structure development program
- Strengthen young talents foundation and their skillset
- Build young talent pool
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- Good report writing skills in MS Word
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling
- Corporate email communication
- Internet Search
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on calibre and profile rather than language skills)
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate / Finance
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.