Are you looking for a Job at JLL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
About JLL Technologies
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
Position/Title: IT Administrator
The candidate will be based in Riyadh Head Office as a part of MENA IT but will be willing to travel other MENA offices as and when required when business need arise. He should be able to handle all the IT Support related matters and provide remote support to existing and any upcoming offices in MENA and users working outside of JLL offices. (client site/wfh)
Tasks & Responsibilities Deskside Support:
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults, managing breakdowns, replacing parts if required (Laptops, Printers/Scanners etc.)
- Able to analyse windows logs and fix the OS/BSOD/Hang issues
- Attending to user queries, assisting the users, and always ensuring smooth IT operations
- Overall end user IT support on day to day IT related tickets.
- Applications support (Outlook, Microsoft O365 Suite, Adobe, Autodesk, Primavera, and any requests on approved software’s)
- Maintain good relationship with colleagues as well as 3rd party vendors
- Dealing with 3rd Party Vendors on obtaining quotes, negotiating pricing, preparation of purchase orders, warranty claims etc
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 OS, Build PC’s through SCCM or USB, MDM etc.
- Asset Management – IT equipment, Mobiles & Software licenses to be maintained in the central IMDB as per the defined process
- Keeping Line Manager or MENA IT posted about IT related matters
- Proactive health checks – Printers, Audio Visuals, Cablings in meetings rooms
- Well versed with managing incidents and requests through ServiceNow
- Ensure tickets are picked in a timely manner making sure they are resolved correctly without breaching the SLA
- Encourage users to log incidents and requests on ServiceNow
- Provide trainings/workshops on IT related topics to end users as and when required
- Follow the joiner and leaver process. Onboarding of new joiners by setting up the laptop and provide IT Induction. Carry out leaver process.
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with define process
Infrastructure and others:
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications, projects which include Infrastructure Changes, Office moves etc., in coordination with the MENA/EMEA/Global IT
- Willing to work out of office hours in case of emergency and whenever there is a need (Projects carried out of office hours)
- Maintain a log register for Data Center access for Vendors
- Should be a quick learner
- Problem-Solving and can-do attitude
- Should pose strong follow-up skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face
- Good Language and Communications Skills
Certifications & Qualification:
- IT Graduate / Diploma holder
- Mandatory ITIL v3 or v4 certified
- Microsoft Certification and Cisco would be preferred
- Driver’s license and car would be an advantage as travel between offices and sites would be part of the job
- Must have Saudi Arabia Experience for minimum of 2 years
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com