Website J.D. Power
Are you looking for a Job at JD Power in United States
External: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Remote Canada OR Remote United States
Report to: Manager, Customer Service
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will help maintain customer confidence in the brands we represent. You will use problem solving and people skills to provide customers with quick solutions to their concerns. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to quickly switch between tasks and handle a constant stream of incoming calls and emails.
- Building relationships with remote resellers over the phone
- Carrying out telephone and email communications with resellers
- Strong capabilities proper communication, telephone and email etiquette
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- Educate resellers on the key elements of their digital program
- Ability to guide resellers on the program solution, including websites, digital advertising, SEO and reputation management.
- Provide troubleshooting with products and suppliers
- Support resellers by signing up for program solutions through the portal
- Solve billing issues
- Get key insights from analytics
- Manage multitudes of tasks in a timely manner
- Provide feedback on program improvements
- Assistance in any additional ad hoc projects
- Helps users access and understand data and metrics in Google Analytics/Adobe and the data warehouse
- Build ad hoc reports to the various stakeholders
- 1 year of relevant industry experience
- If a recent graduate, relevant experience in an internship or club/university organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with various computer programs
- Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate attention to details
- Knowledge in clickstream data collection and analysis using data layers, analytics platforms (GA/Adobe) and tag management systems (GTM/Adobe)
- strong communication (requests), including the ability to translate complex technical details into messages that are easily understood by a non-technical audience
- High degree of independence of judgment and love for solving complex problems
- Preferred Salesforce work experience.
- Minimum travel (& lt; 10%)
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer information, consulting, data and analytics services. A pioneer in using big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and algorithmic modeling skills to understand consumer behavior, J.D. Power has been providing insightful industry insights into customer interactions with brands and products for over 50 years. The world’s leading companies in the main sectors rely on J.D. Power to guide their customer-facing strategies.
J.D. Power is clear on what we do to ensure our success in the future. We combine industry-leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our customers’ toughest challenges.
In J.D. Power, we strive to be Truth Finder, Change Maker and Team Driven – the distinct behaviors that, together, define our unique culture.
Truth Finder – Alla J.D. Power, we are proud of the unbiased data and results we deliver. As individuals, each member of our team is dedicated to living this same objectivity and embodying the highest ethical and professional standards: the only \”favorite\” we have is the truth.
Change Makers – In J.D. Power, we never stand still. We are constantly looking for better ways, innovating and evolving in everything we do to support our colleagues and customers alike, and all in the service of providing data and insights that make a significant impact on the business.
Team Driven – In J.D. Power, we are a team and we are activated. Regardless of individual role, each member of our team is dedicated to supporting their closest colleagues and our broader J.D. Power to fulfill our collective purpose and make us greater than the sum of our parts. At J.D. Power, these values are more than words. We bring these values to life throughout our organization through our Employee Event Series: J.D. Power Values Days. Each quarter we celebrate one of our core values and organize an annual event to celebrate our combined values at the end of the year.
ThereWe are committed to leveraging comprehensive and fair practices that contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
To all recruiting agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For internal use – ”
Company: J.D. Power
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.