Website J-Curve Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at JCurve Technologies in Tempe, AZ
About the work
Are you a beginner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment for a growing company? Are you looking for an employer that favors cooperation and a harmonious work environment? Then J-Curve Technologies wants to talk to you!
J-Curve Technologies, a privately held Arizona-based organization, is an award-winning enterprise-class shared technical services, customer support and help desk contractor. We are committed to the continued development of our valued employees and offer candidates the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in a positive, team-oriented and informal environment, with opportunities for learning and growth. Our dynamic organization is looking for a contact specialist with high energy, motivation and strong customer service skills to join our team!
A contact specialist is responsible for making and receiving calls with the intention of scheduling a school visit to meet with the director or assistant director to tour the facilities.
- high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including note taking
- The ability to type 30 words per minute
- Basic computer and navigation skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, a plus
- High level of customer service , strong presence
- Discretion with confidential information and diligence in following protocol
- Punctual with great service and excellent work ethic
- Motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate the ability to provide clear and concise information about products and services by phone and email
- Availability for work shifts – Monday through Friday Tuesday, 5:00 am to 6:00 pm, as designated
- Must have reliable transport, public transport is acceptable as long as there are no schedule conflicts
Duties of work
- Contact those responsible in a call program to schedule a school visit with the principal or assistant principal
- Answer calls from tutors to present the client’s program offering with a successful interaction resulting in a scheduled school visit
- Have a sense of urgency to respond to our inbound leads
- Follow-up with appointments to ensure high demo rates
- Documentation of ongoing interactions between tutors and agents
- Must have a clear voice
- Must be able to work independently
- Meet or exceed productivity requirements
- Additional tasks assigned
$400 Signature Bonus
We have full-time positions available with an initial payout rate of $14 .00 per hour plus incentives. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includesmedical, dental and ophthalmological insurance, in addition to life and disability benefits. We also offer a 401(k) plan, paid vacation and vacation/sick time.
J-Curve is centrally located – our main cross streets are 52nd Street and Broadway in Tempe, AZ.
J-Curve Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply for this job
Company: J-Curve Technologies
Vacancy Type: $14/hr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.