Website JCPenney Portraits
Are you looking for a Job at JCPenney Portraits in Chandler, AZ
About the job
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently seeking seasonal Team Members.
Team Members capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations, perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Team Members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Team Members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
- Fun working environment
- Paid photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Host store and studio discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
Company: JCPenney Portraits
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.