Website JCPenney Portraits
Are you looking for a Job at JCPenney Portraits in Tucson, AZ
Do you have a passion for photography and sales? forforDo you have a cheerful and fun personality? forforDo you enjoy working with babies, children and adults? forforSo… imagine yourself here joining the JCPenney Portraits team! forforWe offer paid training and are currently looking for seasonal team members to work up to 40 hours per week (based on business needs). forfor Description
for Team members go through the sales process to meet Sales Avg expectations, talk to potential customers, and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photo shoots, as well as provide an enjoyable experience to the client. for
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail, sales, service or photography experience preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule that includes days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a good relationship with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (eg, navigation, data entry).
- Ability to work on various studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred. for
Team members must sit, stand, walk, crouch, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, turn,balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks, and assemble/disassemble equipment. Team members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds). forforOur Studio employees enjoy
- Fun work environment
- Paid sales training
- Competitive sales and pay incentives
- Flexible hours
- Discount on studio and host shop
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates. forforWe are an equal opportunity employer. forforEmployment depends on the successful results of a background check. ”
Company: JCPenney Portraits
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.