Website JCPenney Portraits
Are you looking for a Job at JCPenney Portraits in Ahwatukee, AZ
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a cheerful and fun personality?
Do you enjoy working with babies, children and adults?
So … picture yourself here joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently looking for part time team members.
Team members capture fun, spontaneous and creative images to exceed customer expectations, execute the sales process to achieve average sales expectations, talk to prospects, and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photo sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in retail, sales, services or photography, preferable.
- Ability to work at different times, including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Ability to rapidly develop a good relationship with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g. navigation, data entry).
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
- The ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets may be preferred.
Team members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use handsand fingers to perform repetitive tasks and mounting/dismounting equipment. Team members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25lbs (and occasionally lift and move up to 40lbs).
A Full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
The employees of our studio have fun
- Fun workplace
- Paid photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible hours
- Discount shop and studio host
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment is conditional on satisfactory results of a background check. ”
Company: JCPenney Portraits
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ahwatukee, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.