JBAndrews Positions in United Arab Emirates – Director Of Business Development
Are you looking for a Job at JBAndrews in United Arab Emirates
About the job
Title: Business Development Director – Middle East
Company: Artificial Intelligence for Medical Imaging
Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary: $100k USD + 50% Bonus
Business Development Director – Middle East
Their mission is to make healthcare more accessible and affordable to patients worldwide.
Headquartered in India, with international operations in New York, the UAE and London; they are a breakthrough Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution provider that is disrupting the radiology ‘status quo’ by enhancing imaging accuracy and improving health outcomes.
They are a young, dynamic, and fun organization looking for a self-driven, change maker to lead their Business Development efforts in the Middle East. This role is not for those who want to sell an existing box or technology by eating into their competitors share. This role is for those who are excited by the opportunity to create a new market.
KEY TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Functional expertise in areas of commercial activation and a consistent performance record.
- Experience with market creation and integration of new technology solutions.
- Courageous to have worked in a start-up.
- Knowledge and background in medicine, healthcare, radiology, public health, healthcare IT preferred.
- Be willing to travel frequently to client locations within Middle East, occasional international travel.
The individual will be expected to provide thought leadership in the space of AI in Healthcare and represent our client as a credible partner to meet their customers’ needs. If selected, you would get to work with cutting edge innovation and experts compromising of data scientists and AIML engineers.
Success will be measured in creating measurable business value for the client while maximizing the revenue potential for the firm.
Account Management/Client Focus
- Add strategic value to the relationship and grow from initial opportunities to multi-year relationships.
- Own senior level client relationships and skilfully navigate issues and roadblocks that come with managing a large, complex client relationship.
- Successfully manage multiple deliverables or projects for multiple clients, being able to prioritize time and resources.
- Expertise in technology sales & operational planning, demonstrated ability to create the market for new solutions that transform business outcomes.
- Ability to weave AI solutions into client workflows and approach clients with coherent, actionable, and fact-based data/recommendations appropriate to their business needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills; present a professional image:
- Trusted by client, client solutions teams, cross functional organizations, business partners and be considered a domain expert and business partner
- Educate the client on institutionalizing analytical decision making, shape their thinking and influence the decisions they make
Desired Experience and tenure
- 5-10 progressive years of experience in sales, consulting, or program management.
- A healthcare background or an advanced degree related to healthcare is preferred.
This position requires the candidate to be working from their home office in any major city in the United Arab Emirates.
Must be willing to travel frequently to client locations across the Middle East.
Our client offer a lean team, great learning, competitive compensation, and lots more
Fluency in English
Working in the UAE:
Must legally be permitted to work in the UAE
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.