This Job Listing is about GAN in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022
The employee in this position will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross-functional development teams to deliver world-class software, meeting the highest standards of technical certification.
Excellent written and spoken English is critical, as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
Description Of Job Responsibilities
- Working with project managers, business owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast paced agile environment
- Taking lead development roles on projects, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Maintenance of existing code including bug fixes and optimisations
- Identifying root cause of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions
- Enhancing our back-office tools, including identifying and implementing enhancements for teams such as Customer Services and Account Management as well as development
- Documenting developed solutions.
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Understanding of clean coding methodologies
- Understanding of REST
- Pixi JS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Demonstrate strong ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast growing business in the exciting and evolving US gaming market
This role may require occasional travel to other GAN offices to facilitate training with other GAN team members.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact [email protected]
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.
GAN is a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gaming software-as-a-service solutions predominantly to the U.S. land-based casino industry. Coolbet, a division of GAN, is a market-leading operator of proprietary online sports betting technology with market leadership positions in selected European and Latin American markets. GAN has developed a proprietary internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses to land-based casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real money internet gaming, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming, and virtual Simulated Gaming.
To support our company mission, GAN publicly listed its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange in May 2020 (NASDAQ: GAN), raising over $60M in expansion capital to cement GAN’s market position as a leading player in the fast-growing U.S. Internet gambling market. More recently, GAN acquired Vincent Group p.l.c. (“Coolbet”) a European B2C gambling provider, on January 4, 2021. GAN also brings the Coolbet sports engine technology to the U.S. to complement GAN’s B2B platform suite of services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A