Website Penta Global Ltd.
This Job Listing is about Penta Global Ltd. in Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2022
What we offer in this role:
• Best Industry exposure, internal visibility for growth.
• Opportunity to work in a technical satisfying environment.
• Young fast-growing team.
• Responsible for hands-on design and development of applications.
• Analyse user requirements, envision system features and functionality.
• Interface with global team of developers and business users.
• Analyze, design, develop and unit test software applications with high quality and on schedule, including business critical Web services to be consumed by internal/external applications.
• Use state-of-the-art technologies and best practices to deliver your implementation.
• Collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team (e.g.QA, Product Management, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve high quality, predictable results.
• Estimate efforts to implement tools, solutions, test automations and communicate progress clearly to management, as appropriate.
• We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
• Should have 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
• Sound hands on experience in Microservices.
• Good knowledge and experience of Core Java, working with JEE web applications and technologies like Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC) and Hibernate.
• Worked on ORM technologies like JPA/ Hibernate.
• Developed web applications using MVC frameworks.
• Sound knowledge of JVM, Garbage Collection, Class Loaders, and Class Loading Policy.
• Experience in Application Server– Deployed Applications on Tomcat, WebSphere and JBoss.
• Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle Database and Basic Linux/ Unix commands.
• Experience in application performance tuning, writing and executing unit tests and test suites, preferably Junit.
• Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed architecture.
• Experienced with working in DevOps environment – “you build it, you run it”.
Bachelors or MS Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
• Good communication skill (articulation using verbal & non-verbal skills, clarity of thought).
• Attention to details.
• Integrity & Stretch Mindset.
• Ownership of work and working independently.
• Flexible and Teamwork mindset.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ensuring quality and timely delivery
Company: Penta Global Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: N/A