Jacobs vacancy in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – Site Engineer (Ports & Marine)
Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is delivering engineering and construction management services on a major port project in Dammam. This project includes construction of new terminal buildings, construction of berth, repair and renovation of existing berths, levelling and ground improvement, pavements, ducts and pits for buried services, revetments, quay deck and yard pavement repair, buildings renovation etc.
- Assisting the Resident Engineer in performing the contractual duties on site.
- Assisting the Resident Engineer in the management and direction of a team of Site Engineers and Inspectors for the supervision of the construction of the port project.
- Assisting the Resident Engineer in reporting on progress, safety, financial recommendations, quality control and design modifications.
- Building a trusted relationship with the management team and with the client’s counterpart staff.
- Establishing an appropriate working relationship with the contractors.
- Placing an emphasis on safe construction practices and on maintaining a high quality of construction.
- Assisting the Resident Engineer in monitoring progress of construction against the programme and takes steps to ensure the programme is achieved.
- Ensuring that the project quality control procedures are used for the supervision works and monitors it for improvement.
- Cooperates with audits required in accordance with the contract requirements and Jacobs internal systems.
- Contributing to the safety and build-ability reviews of the proposed designs.
- Evaluating, selecting, and adapting construction management and control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks, and devises and implements solutions to problems encountered.
Here’s What You’ll Need
10 years of experience in site supervision, management of Ports & Marine or Infrasatructure projects.
Degree in Civil Engineering
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.