Jacobs Vacancies in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – QA/QC Engineer (Saudi National)
Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is delivering engineering and construction management services on a major port project in Dammam. This project includes construction of new terminal buildings, construction of berth, repair and renovation of existing berths, levelling and ground improvement, pavements, ducts and pits for buried services, revetments, quay deck and yard pavement repair, buildings renovation etc.
The primary purpose of the position is to drive HSE excellence at the site level. You will quickly gain the trust of the site teams and become the site focal point for QA/QC advice.
The duties of the QA/QC Engineer shall include but not be limited to the following tasks
- Advise Contractor on Employer’s QA/QC requirements to ensure Contractor commitment and compliance is in line with Employer’s site specific quality requirements and procedures.
- Review Contractor documents such as Project Quality Plan, Method Statements, KPIs, etc.
- Assess construction and installation methods of construction and ensure that QA/QC procedures are adequately implemented.
- Conduct formal site QA/QC inspections and QA/QC meetings on weekly basis with Contractor’s Site Management and ensure recommended remedial actions are closed by Contractor and reports are submitted to Employer.
- Coordinate with Employer’s QA/QC Engineer to ensure that Employer’s QA/QC requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI), etc. are achieved at Site.
- Audit Contractor’s Project Quality Plan, QA/QC Procedures, Site Activities and submit report to Employer and follow-up on Remedial Actions implemented by Contractor.
- Closely monitor site activities and site conditions on daily basis to find out QA/QC non-conformances of Contractor and take appropriate remedial actions and report to Employer’s Project Manager.
- Ensure that Project QA/QC programs and procedures are established, implemented, reviewed and improved as needed.
- Prepare QA/QC Performance Reports weekly, monthly and annually, non-conformance trend analysis, remedial actions, etc. and submit to Employer.
- Prepare Lessons Learned and QA/QC close-out reports for Project.
- Attend QA/QC Meetings with Contractor, and Weekly Progress Meetings if required by Construction Manager.
- Closely monitor construction works, concrete pours and continuously check materials delivered to site, ensure compliance with QA/QC procedures, and ensure all tests are carried out as per contract requirements.
- Coordinate with Document Controller to ensure that all documents are properly controlled.
- Make sure that any non-conformity has been reported through a Non Conformance Report.
Here’s What You’ll Need
10+ years’ experience. You shall have experience within infrastructure projects and have demonstratable experience of supervising large-scale civil work packages. You must have advanced technical training and/or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, have sound knowledge of KSA Federal Regulations. Have excellent English language skills, excellent IT skills and possess excellent Communication Skills.
A key attribute of this person will be the ability to foster inclusive behaviours to achieve market leading and innovative business outcomes across markets, as well as create the right working environment for employees. You will continue building on our global culture of caring fostering a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.