Jacobs Positions in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Graduate Commercial Engineer / Graduate Financial Analyst – Saudi Nationals
Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
It’s one thing to dream up new solutions. At Jacobs, we also deliver them.
What drives you drives us as we work to build a better world – together. At Jacobs, every day is an opportunity to make the world better, more connected, more sustainable. We’re powered by more than 50,000 people across the globe who deliver innovative scientific, technical, professional and program-management solutions for public and private clients around the world.
Jacobs is renowned for the excellence of our technical consulting and project delivery expertise in the Engineering and construction sector. With a variety of current projects and a strong pipeline we are seeking to recruit a Graduate Commercial Engineer / Financial Analyst who is looking for a challenge working in multidisciplinary teams on various projects.
Your responsibilities include;
- Responsible for the development and consolidation of estimates for assigned prospects/bids under the direction of Commercial Manager;
- Able to grasp the key commercial aspects from a Client’s Request for Proposal for incorporation into the estimate;
- Able to understand, question, and incorporate Level of Effort from the technical teams into the project estimate;
- Establish and analyse estimates (i.e. unit rates, etc,) which are well understood, clearly built-up and defendable,
- Able to perform benchmarking (top/down estimates and comparison with past bids) in order to validate estimates
- Clearly identifies and records assumptions included in the estimate;
- Advise management of risks that may affect project profit and costs, able to provide contingency cost for various risks;
- Ability to present estimate outputs clearly to management
- Provides defendable thorough estimates and openly accepts feedback.
- Contribute to the office safety culture. Delivery of all associated work with zero lost time accidents.
- Delivery of the cost estimates meeting the deadlines but maintaining quality work.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 0-2 years experience in engineering and construction, most of which are in cost/estimating roles
- Saudi National required
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline from a renowned university;
- Must have knowledge in costing and estimating on major construction / engineering projects.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office software
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.