Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Learning & Development Executive
Are you a passionate trainer? Fluent in the English language? We are looking for an L&D professional who will assist our colleagues in English translation. If that description fits you, then, we have the job for you! As a Learning & Development Executive, you will report to the L&D Manager.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead, mentor and train the team
- Ensure relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Translate learning material to English when necessary
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org