Jacobs careers in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Pool Lifeguard
Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
As a lifeguard, you will provide a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related service and products have the ability to make recommendations to hotel guests
- Assist in maintaining the pool in impeccable cleaning conditions, with minor work such as removal of small floating objects which might have fallen during the day and vacuum the pool
- Ensure that the hygienic condition of the pool is respected by everyone
- Handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency. To be fully conversant with every detail of the First-aid.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Enthusiastic, courteous & helpful to colleagues & guests, good understanding of the job, adaptability & integrity, responsible with the willingness to overtake ownership, eager to learn & progress, team player
- Focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR ‑ Basic Rescuer.
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.