Website ITP Media Group
Are you looking for a Job at ITP Media Group in Oman
About the job
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 104.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for an upbeat, creative, experienced and proactive Marketing and Events Manager to be based out of our office in Jeddah.
The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Time Out Saudi, Harper’s Bazaar Saudi, Esquire Saudi, Arabian Business, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East, Construction Week and many more.
From intimate dinners and fashion shows to business conferences and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
We’re looking for a creative personality who can independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work to budget. The ideal candidate loves creating an event strategy as much as rolling up their sleeves to do the production work and will also assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon sponsor elements.
RequirementsThe Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- 3+ years’ experience in event planning – strategy and hands-on execution
- Taste and aesthetic sensibility that pairs well with our brands
- Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from fashion and celebrities to business-people and artists
- Experience managing suppliers, freelancers and associated staff
- Experience working on contracts and agreements
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, internally and externally
- A modern understanding of what makes an event successful
- Social-media expertise a plus
- Excellent Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking)
Apply now with your covering letter and your CV!
BenefitsBeing an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with company increases.
Company: ITP Media Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org