This Job Listing is about Essity in Göteborg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden 2022
Essity Global IT Services delivers CRM solutions to Essity business units in Europe, North and Latin America. These solutions help our business to implement their go-to-market strategies and to streamline sales, marketing and customer service processes thereby gaining a competitive edge when winning business with corporate and institutional clients.
We leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform as core technologies for our CRM solutions. We are the competence center within Essity globally for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Apps and associated technologies.
About The Role
In this position as IT Business Analyst / Lead BA, CRM B2B Services you will serve as the channel between the customer community and the solution development teams and will report to the IT Manager CRM B2B Services (PH).
You will work with an international and cross-functional team of experts, support the Delivery Lead in managing the Product Backlog and running the refinement process.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Oversee entire backlog and all included user stories, understand and manage dependencies between user stories
- Coordinate Business Analysts in the team and own the refinement process
- Facilitate workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals
- Breakdown of business requirements to develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources
- Liaise with business to ensure that business needs and requirements are well understood
- Ensure a clear and complete handover of the requirements within user stories to Architects for their design work
- Support implementation of to-be processes, incl. training delivery
- Provide knowledge transfer to colleagues and other team members
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst or Project Manager for large scale business applications preferably in the Lead To Contract process domain (marketing, sales, e-commerce, customer service, trade promotions, order management, etc.)
- Enterprise level experience in utilizing Dynamics 365, Power BI or Power Apps, or similar technologies
- Experience of analyzing and breaking down problems and information
- Ability to work in international environment across multiple business needs
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies and in managing work, code, tests and builds in an agile framework utilizing tools such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps or Jira
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts and technical teams across Global IT Services
- Passion for CRM and commitment to excellence
- Fluent English knowledge required
- Willingness to travel 10-20% in average
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone’s learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability or age.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Göteborg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.