Website DXC Technology
This Job Listing is about DXC Technology in Edegem, Flemish Region, Belgium 2022
At DXC Technology, we act as an independent, trusted advisor in digitizing the client’s business in Belgium. Our employees are responsible for optimizing their industry processes in the domains of HR, accounting, logistics and IT as well as developing, implementing and managing their IT governance mechanisms.
If you’re looking for a job with a purpose, come and be our new Business Analyst and act as the key link between Business & IT!
What you will do:
- Supports business process modeling sessions and develops baseline experience with associated concepts and techniques (Business).
- Participates in transferring knowledge to the client through formal training delivery and/or informal coaching (Business).
- Contributes to quantitative and qualitative analytic assessments and, with guidance, draws conclusions and recommendations from findings (Business).
- Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily business oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts (Methodology).
- Develops awareness of technical strategies and components (e.g. hardware, software, packaged applications, tools) relevant to project assignments (Technical).
- Understands basic information about the structure of client assignments (e.g. project plan/scope, statement of work, pricing strategy) and how individual efforts contribute to timely and profitable delivery for the company (Management).
- Demonstrates a professional image and presence; gains confidence of clients, management team and peers (Relationship Management).
- Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role (Leverage).
- Develops ideas and communicates status, issues, designs, and plans to peers and immediate manager both orally and in writing (Communication).
Who you are?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree within a business management or a more technical related field
- A primary experience or eagerness to learn
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
- Experience with company’s differentiation from competitors through business strategies, primary solutions and offerings and industry focus areas
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment in transition
- Fluent English, Dutch and French.
What you’ll get:
- An inspiring work environment
- A motivating salary package, including fringe benefits
- On-the-job training, a tailored personal development program based on your interests & ambitions and ongoing access to our “DXC-University”platform
- The ability to work with the latest technologies (Design Thinking, UX Design, Low Code etc.)
- Work together with expert teams on projects of large magnitude and intensity, all long term together with our clients, all leaders in their industries
- The possibility to pursuit your career in DXC as Lead Business Analyst, Project Manager, Business Consultant, Business Architect, Manager etc.
Do you like what you read?
We would love to meet you! Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]
Company: DXC Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edegem, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A