Are you looking for a Job at Ipas in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
Ipas, a global nonprofit health organization working in Pakistan seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Project Advisor (PA), located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The project advisor must have significant experience and capable of thoroughly understanding and successfully implementing sexual and reproductive health projects in Pakistan. The person will provide administrative support for the project under the direction of the Project lead (PL). Project advisor under direction of PL will support in the development of workplans, project budget forecasts/expenditure reports, implementation of project activities, documenting challenges, and lessons to ensure that project goals and objectives are met at the country level. PA will also assist PL in maintaining close relationships with in-country key stakeholders/partners/sub grantees to ensure successful implementation of the project.
The project advisor will also provide general administrative support to the project team. S/he will also provide efficient and timely action on administrative matters and is responsible for the preparation of correspondence and materials, coordination for meeting and conference/meeting/trainings logistics, coordination of travels and assistance with preparing financial and programmatic documents and reports.
- Review of formative research, and user center design process documents and reports already implemented under phase 1 of the project
- Support project lead in project implementation ensuring alignment with Ipas mission and values
- Assist project lead in managing the execution of programmatic work ensuring high-quality implementation of interventions
- Support project lead in the development of project budget, expenditure tracking, financial reports, project timelines monthly reports, and narrative reporting, tracking deadlines and formatting reports
- Provide support to finance and admin team to monitor award compliance for all agreements/subcontracts under the project
- Responsible for writing letters, reports, meeting minutes, proofreading of documents and other written materials
- Responsible for administrative matters including the preparation of correspondence and materials, coordination for meetings such as Technical Advisory Group Meetings, partners meeting, and other cross sharing meetings
- Conducts field visits to sites/sub awardees to provide programmatic oversight and assistance for project execution and intervention implementation when and where required
- Collaborate with partner organization to facilitate in the process of co-creation of prototypes
- Supports the project lead in representations with key stakeholder at national and regional-level meetings, coordinating logistics and participation for conferences, workshops, and trainings and other duties as assigned
- Collaborate/liaison with IRMNCH program, Department of Health (DOH), Population Welfare Departments (PWD) and partners/stakeholders at provincial/district level to implement project deliverables
- Any other taskesponsibility assigned by the supervisor
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of public health, project management, population science;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in health projects implementation, especially sexual and reproductive health, family planning, abortion care, including project coordination and reporting experience with private and/or public sector including NGOs/iNGOs;
- Familiarity with qualitative research methodology, and user centre design process will be preferred;
- Working knowledge and familiarity with data management and interpretation and development processes;
- Working knowledge of conceptualizing, implementing, and monitoring donor funded projects, and award management;
- Willingness to travel for work within and outside Islamabad;
- Experience in data collection with the field and qualitative research experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with MS Word to be used for report writing, data tabulation, budget sheet preparation, power point;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both urdu and English);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manage deadlines, organize and prioritize tasks;
- Works effectively in team and independently.
Ipas is strongly committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and inequity. We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, citizenship, caste, ethnicity, regional identity, tribal identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic protected by law or outlined by Ipas policy. Ipas acknowledges that these personal characteristics may differ in different contexts.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org