This Job Listing is about Mediapark in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022
I guess it is obvious that mobile is taking the world by storm. If you’re in the forefront of the movement-building the apps of tomorrow, we want to talk to you ASAP!
We design and build web-based solutions and mobile apps. Our teams are located in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Cambodia. Mediapark was established in 2010 together with its sister – Civitta.com.
Both companies are employee-owned and together employ 700+ people in 20 different countries. Most of our work is delivered to clients outside of our home markets, in Western Europe, the UK, the USA, and the Middle East.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for iOS Guru to join the Mid/Senior iOS developer position.
Can you be our HERO?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs;
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve customer experiences;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time;
- Work with customers, designers, and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in iOS development;
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- Good knowledge of RxSWift by using it almost daily;
- Experience in native development;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks;
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams by setting up expectations and coordinating with them on regular basis;
- Commitment to produce top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications;
- A big passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Exciting projects with European customers;
- There are relocation options for reliable employees to company’s offices in Riga, Vilnius, Kyiv, Copenhagen, Kaunas, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Chisinau;
- Participation in training and courses within the company;
- Apple hardware for comfortable work;
- Office in the center of Minsk;
- Registration according to the TC RB;
- White pay-check pegged to EUR.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A