Website Phoenix Holdings קבוצת הפניקס
This Job Listing is about Phoenix Holdings קבוצת הפניקס in Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel 2022
Phoenix, Israel’s largest insurance and pension fund company with over US$110b in Assets Under Management, is looking for an investment manager focused on Global Private Credit opportunities.
The Global Private Credit team sources and executes US$100m+ private credit investments, including direct investments, fund investments and co-investments. The team covers all industries and types of credit opportunities, including real estate, infrastructure, corporates, asset-backed lending and structured finance.
· Sourcing, analyzing, executing and negotiating private credit opportunities in Europe and North America
· Managing and expanding our network of global counterparties, including sponsors, funds and banks
· Monitoring and optimizing portfolio performance
· Collaborating with our teams of analysts and back office professionals
· University or Masters degree with concentration in Finance, Economics or similar
· 3-10 years of professional experience in the fields of private credit, fixed income or in relevant investment roles
· Strong knowledge of financial modeling and credit analysis
· Fluent in verbal and written English. Hebrew is optional
Company: Phoenix Holdings קבוצת הפניקס
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.