Website LVMH Fashion Group China
This Job Listing is about LVMH Fashion Group China in Shanghai, Shanghai, China 2022
- Lead a team of Internal Controls of Greater China to drive a strong and robust internal control environment
- Supervise the Internal Control team to conduct audit projects, such as regular retail store audit, Purchase-to-Payment, T&E, etc.
- Communicate with LVMH Group level, regional and HQ stakeholders to ensure a smooth alignment
- Provide leadership support to ensure the successful completion of “Enterprise Risk Internal Control Assessment” (ERICA”) at entity level
- Perform as a business partner of the internal stakeholders and ensure the Internal Controls team is involved in projects at the initial stage to provide professional insight and avoid potential risks.
- Provide professional feedback to the stakeholders on their daily routines and related inquiries and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies while ensuring compliance with SOX.
- Act as a key contact person of internal audit and follow up with internal audit findings
- Provide training and consultation on local policies and procedures.
- Define and drive internal control and process awareness through delivering trainings.
- Identify the opportunities in current end-to-end internal processes to strengthen process efficiency to support business growth strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 10 years’ working experiences.
- Proficient in both written and oral English.
- Deep understanding of internal control.
- Solid experience in project management and problem solving.
- Experience in identifying risks, and mapping processes and controls Good data analytical skills and good command of data analysis software.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Has high integrity, can-do attitude.
- Has experience as a team leader in an international environment.
Company: LVMH Fashion Group China
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Application Deadline: N/A