InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Positions in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman – Senior Chef De Partie
Website InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at InterContinental Hotels Resorts in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Located on beach front and with a view of the Hajjar Mountains, InterContinental Muscat is a five-star resort in the heart of the city’s residential, government and diplomatic quarter. The hotel’s Palm Beach Club offers two floodlit tennis courts, a 25-metre olympic size pool, a leisure pool, a fully equipped fitness center, sauna, jacuzzi and easy access to the beach. Local sites of interest include the Grand Mosque, Opera House and Amouage Perfume Factory.
- Maintain the required level of hygiene standards as laid down both legally and in the IHG Standards manual.
- Maintain your personal equipment used to fulfill your job i.e. knives, shoes to the required Standards.
- With the overall guidance of the Executive Chef/ Sous Chef, be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Banquets Kitchen operations
- On a daily basis check with the function sheets and liaise with the Sous Chef, Ex. Sous Chef / Ex Chef’, Banquets and Conventions and Banquets team on the duties needed to be carried out that day.
- Participate in pre-function meetings with the Banquets, Food and Beverage plus Conventions and Banquet teams in the presence of the Event Organizers.
- Coordinate mis-en-place, buffet set ups, timings, food presentations, buffet kitchen attendants & supervising buffet refilling process
- Reinforce and ensure a smooth and strong working relationship with F&B Banquets supervisors
- Attend daily F&B briefings when on duty and cascade relevant information.
- Assist the Ex. Sous Chef / Ex Chef in the maintaining of food costs through control in wastage, purchasing, storing and portion control.
- Under the overall guidance of the Executive Chef/ Sous Chef, carry out training as needed.
- Ensure Fire, Life and Safety standards are adhered to by Colleagues at all times.
- Support colleagues at all times to ensure team work is maintained and discipline.
- Responsible for writing menus in the Sous Chef, Ex.Sous Chef / Ex Chef’ absence.
- Be aware of hotel and departmental objectives, and to assist in achieving them. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits with great room discount with IHG hotels worldwide. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – click here to find out more about us.
Company: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.