InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Job in Salalah, Dhofar, Oman – Guest Experience Specialist – Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah
Website InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at InterContinental Hotels Resorts in Salalah, Dhofar, Oman
About the job
Do you see yourself as Guest Experience Specialist? At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where YOU come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. The Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah sets in 45 acres of private tropical gardens and on a long stretch of pristine sandy beach. The resort enjoys an ideal location for Business, Meetings & Events and leisure Travelers. Recline on a well-lit beach and by the pool with sumptuous cuisine at the relaxing Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. Receive a warm welcome from friendly Omani colleagues as you cross42 acres of lush, landscaped gardens and enter into the gleaming lobby of Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. We’ll show you to your room or suite, or point you towards our 3 interconnecting pools, tennis and squash courts or par-3 garden golf course. A courtesy shuttle bus whisks you from Salalah International Airport to Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in 10 minutes. We combine a resort getaway with easy access to the center of Salalah, just a 10-minute drive away. Lush hotel gardens lead to the gentle turquoise waters, lapping against the beach. Locals are drawn to our night-time attractions, from sumptuous themed buffets on the white sand at Ocean Blue Restaurant and panoramic sunset and ocean views at Dolphin Terrazza. Al-Khareef Pub, with its rich wood and stained glass, is a homely space serving draught beers. Dine al fresco on the Arabic-style terrace of Darbat restaurant or sip cocktails at the Splash PoolBar.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Experience Specialist, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights, and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue
- Answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns
- Record guest preferences in the system
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,900 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Company: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Salalah, Dhofar, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.