Website Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at InterCon Security Systems Inc in Ad Dawādimī, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of security officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, comprehensive training and more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Employment Opportunity *Position is located in Portland Oregon
At Inter-Con we take pride in providing customized security solutions for our clients. To us, that means the right officer in the right place and at the right time. In many cases our clients desire a softer security plan that meets their values and needs, but where high value people and assets are involved, others may prefer a more obvious security presence. As an Armed Security Officer, you will be part of a highly trained security team that supports critical facilities and infrastructure, public venues that required an enhanced presence and personal protective services. You’ll be trained by our team of highly qualified firearms instructors in safe weapons handling and marksmanship. As an Armed Security Officer, you are an integral part of the broad spectrum of specialized security services Inter-Con provides its clients every day.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual wage increase
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- Career Development with paid quarterly training
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and 401 (k) retirement plan benefits
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Be a Citizen of the United States.
- Possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Fluent in both the written and spoken English language.
- Meet at least one of the following:
- Two (2) years of security experience within past five (5) years
- Two years of military or National Guard (active duty or reserve)
- Successful completion of a state certified Law Enforcement Education and Training or Police Officer’s Standard Training Course
- Possess a current state weapons permit and state armed guard certification
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct functional checks of all equipment and systems used on this post upon assuming duties.
- Report equipment malfunctions or deficiencies in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform interior and exterior patrols of designated buildings throughout the shift.
- The officer shall conduct patrols of the complex, parking areas, garages, etc.
- Interior patrols shall include random foot patrols of the various work areas of the buildings occupied by client. Officers shall inspect stairwells, work areas, restroom facilities, lobbies and entrances.
- The officer is expected to verbally interact with employees while performing their rounds, thus giving the employees a sense of active security operations.
- Remain alert for unusual, suspicious, or unauthorized activities in, around, and throughout the office complex area.
- Monitor personnel traffic entering, exiting, and inside buildings.
- Monitor activities in the main lobbies of buildings maintaining safety and security of work areas.
- Respond to emergency situations involving the office complex.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Company: Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ad Dawādimī, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org