Website Cooper Standard
This Job Listing is about Cooper Standard in Stratford, Ontario, Canada 2022
We currently have an opening for a Certified Industrial Millwright for our Mixing operations, located in Stratford, Ontario. This position is in a unionized environment and offers a competitive hourly wage of $36.50 per hour plus overtime and an excellent benefit and pension package.
Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich, USA is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines and fluid transfer hoses. Cooper Standard employs more than 30,000 people globally and operates in 20 countries around the world.
“Cooper Standard Named as One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for a 3rd consecutive year”
For more information on a Great Place to Work, go to our website at www.cooperstandard.com
- Troubleshoot and make the necessary adjustments, repairs or improvements to equipment.
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Maintain production equipment and tools in good working order.
- Ensure an effective Preventative maintenance schedule is maintained.
- Perform work as specified on Work Orders by other personnel in the facility.
- Ensure that all machinery is operating in a safe and efficient manner as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide technical support and service for installation of equipment and changes to the layout of the facility.
- Abide by relevant codes and guidelines, safety procedures and policies.
- Operate a Fork lift.
- Perform required clean-up/housekeeping duties.
- Train new employees to the department.
Education and Skills
- Candidates must have completed the Ontario Apprenticeship Program and possess a valid Industrial Millwright Certificate.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics knowledge as well as Fabrication experience is required.
- PLC controls and systems knowledge is a definite asset.
- Candidate must be able to work a 3-shift rotation and overtime as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants who closely meet the requirements of this position will be contacted. During the recruitment process, accommodations are available for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation in the application, selection, or interview process, please indicate this on your cover letter or resume.
Company: Cooper Standard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A