Website Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
This Job Listing is about Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in Al Wusta, Oman 2022
Ramada Encore Muscat is now seeking an Income Auditor to join our team
The role holder will contribute to the performance of the hotel by facilitating and Controlling of daily receipts, prepares daily sales report cover reports. Maintains Income, cash receipts, rebate journals. Work closely with Guest Service Agents, Night Auditors and Restaurant Cashiers. It is not the intent of this Job Description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
Education & Experience
- Ideally 2/3 years’ experience working in a similar position in a 4/5 star property
- Good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Diploma in finance field
- Audit all entries made by night auditor on a daily basis and check that the gross revenue report is accurate and is distributed on time.
- Complete all systems work sheets including general cashier summary, deposit verifications, over and short report, routing of rebates and miscellaneous vouchers and petty cash recording.
- Ensure that all other charges are posted properly.
- Audit the coding and account numbers of all prior day rebates, miscellaneous charges and paid outs.
- Check that the guest ledger and city ledger totals in OPERA balance with OPERA final report and the general ledger balance. Verify city ledger totals with Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of the weekly flash report and send to corporate according to the schedule supplied by the account supervisor.
- At each month end back up all journals for the previous months, close the month and produce the general ledger interface file.
- Properly file and store all job related documents in accordance with the company policy.
- Reconcile the unearned income, health club membership and balance the cash with the general cashier and accounts payable.
- Follow up on the night audit GIG sheet and report findings to the accounting manager.
- Maintain a logbook with night audit for effective communication.
- Advice the department heads on their revenue status and their rebates especially when they are exceeding above norms. Ensure that the rebates and miscellaneous charges have proper backups and authorizations.
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Wusta, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A